Monday 18 June 2012

Stunning Shanghai

Hello
This week I’m on hospital placement. My first day has been good but tiring and I've been warned tomorrow will be hectic. I haven’t had time to take any photos but I’ve been enjoying blogging so much that I still wanted to post something. Here is my hometown, Shanghai. I was born there and lived there in my childhood. I consider it my home and visit as much as I can. People say it is the 'eastern New York', but I call New York the 'western Shanghai'. :-)

These are a few snaps from my most recent visit. 











Hugs & Smiles
- SZ

17 comments:

  1. Great photos. I'm visiting China in November. Can't wait. xA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a wonderful experience :-) Looking forward to your updates :)

      Delete
  2. hey dear,am glad we are following each other,new post up

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww ! Really amazing photos! I especially love the black and white !

    www.apricotaccent.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanghai look amazing, deffo a place I want to visit one day :D

    http://amourbeauty21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! looks like a fun city to visit.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for commenting on my blog! :) I absolutely love Shanghai. Went there with my mom last year, it was amazing! Hope to visit again soon :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! i want to go now!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely recommended !! Thanks for stopping by, your blog is amazing :)

      Delete
  8. Great photos. I am visiting in November and can't wait! xA

    ReplyDelete